Pairings IchiRuki and IshiHime. Oooh and a cute Orihime and Rukia Annie found and another Rukia.
oh and just because I LOVE cacodaemonia here's a GinRan fanart that doesn't have anything to do with Halloween other than maybe the fact that Gin is always spooky.
In other news, SIX MORE DAYS UNTIL IT'S TIME TO POST FOR THE FANFIC AND FANART CONTESTS HERE ON bleachness
The rules are under the following cut but I explained them more succinctly to someone the other day: You just make a post in bleachness Make your subject heading the title of your work and put whether or not it's fanfic or fanart. Put the work itself in a link or under and lj-cut. That's it. If the work does qualify for some reason for eligibility for prizes, it won't be listed in the poll for voting for the winners, but the whole point is just to have nice arts and fics posted on Ishida bday!
You have exactly aix more days to work on your submissions for the bleachness birthday bash contests. The day you will be posting your entry or entries is Friday, November 6, 2009 right here on bleachness . Please read the rules carefully and ask me if you have any questions.
bleachness Announces the Third Annual Birthday Bash!
It's a tradition now! Every year _debbiechan_ celebrates her birthday and Ishida's by holding a contest!This year there will be two contests or categories, one for fanfic and one for fanart. Please read the rules carefully in order to submit an entry eligible for a prize.
See some of the cool prizes HERE.
1.THE ISHIHIME FANFIC CONTEST
Write a fic of at least 100 words. Crack, romance, vignette, pr0n, ANY genre is acceptable and so is ANY PAIRING so long as ISHIDA AND ORIHIME figure prominently in the fic (for example, Ishida could end up with Ichigo in the story or Orihime could end up with Ichigo but it doesn't matter as long as Ishida and Orihime are major characters).
2. THE ISHIDA FANART CONTEST
Draw Ishida alone OR with whoever. Deb loves lots of Ishida pairings and would be thrilled to see what you come up with. Whore the boy around! CG, MS Paint, traditional pencils, whatever the medium, even animation! Look, I even appreciate Ryuuken/Uyruu fanart now! ENTER!
THE MOST BASIC RULES:
1. You may enter in either category/contest as OFTEN AS YOU LIKE.
2. This year you have to be a member of the bleachness community in order to enter and to vote.
3. All entries must be new work never posted elsewhere (no sneak peeks!)
4. Each entry should have its own post made by the creator of the entry (or me, if you inform me that you're going to be out of town and submit your entry before the contest date).
5. All entries must be posted on FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 6, 2009, WITH THE SUBJECT HEADING BEING THE TITLE OF THE WORK AND ITS CATEGORY (FANART OR FANFIC)
6. ALL entries must be posted under an LJ cut. Fanart as well as Fanfic MAY be linked from another site (such as ff.net, deviant art or your own personal LJ or website) on the bleachness post.
7. WINNERS WILL BE DECIDED BY A POPULAR POLL. STAY TUNED TO THIS COMMUNITY FOR DETAILS. YOU WILL HAVE TO BE A MEMBER OF bleachness TO VOTE. THE NUMBER OF PRIZES WILL DEPEND ON THE NUMBER OF ENTRIES AND DEB RESERVES THE RIGHT TO MAKE A SPECIAL JUDGED PRIZE.
YOU MAY SUBMIT AN ENTRY OR "GIFT" ON NOVEMBER 6 THAT IS NOT TO BE VOTED UPON FOR A PRIZE OR JUDGED. PLEASE MARK SUCH ENTRIES "NOT IN PRIZE COMPETITION." Just remember that you get candies with the prizes Deb sends out--she loves to send you packages on her birthday, yes she does. She hopes to announce winners on her own birthday, November 19, as she has in past years.
One more thing, I'm on CST but I'm not anal about absolute deadlines--just make sure that your entry is posted on Nov. 6 in order to be eligible for a prize.
Only 6 more days! I hope you enter!