Scans are out. Check the Bleach Asylum Chapter Thread for the goodies and throw roses at Spacey's feet for bringing us these weekly spoilers and check out the new playground look of the forum.
Bleach is rated #1 this week in WSJ and I can see why. There's something to squee about on every page.
1. Urahara's always had some 'SPLAININ to do but woah, his being in cahoots with Mayuri is damn disturbing. Do you think Urahara foresaw his exile? Do you think Mayuri was the one supplying Urahara's candy shop with all sort of SS contraband?
2. So WE WUZ WRONG. That wasn't Byakuya standing behind the sixth division captain in an earlier chapter even though that was the sole unidentified person in the panel and it looked like him. Oh Kubo you are a mad marvelous mutha of a tease--I suppose that drawing of some Isshin-lookalike in the 12th is going to honestly turn out to be Isshin now. Is the sixth division VC Byakuya's dad?
3. OMG, Yoruichi let Byakuya's hair down. I'm not a HitsuMatsu fan and despite my perviness over Ishida, I have shota issues, but I do love to see Yoru tease the little boys. It tickles me when she does it with Ichigo and here--LOL. She got Bya's panties in such a wad.
4. Byakuya looks just like Rukia. He really does. That's it. I'm convinced she's royal family now.
5. My heart just went all mushy at the sight of Kaien. What can I say? I am Foolish Kaien Fangirl.
6. The awesomeness that is little Killer Gin I've already squeed about since the spoiler pics showed up. My most desperate wish for this gaiden was for Gin flashbacks and Kubo gave me the goods so I'm on Cloud Nine. I don't even know what to do with this "prodigy" information. Does it mean he'll face Hitsugaya in upcoming fights? It certainly colors his fight with him previously. And remember Gin's mediocre scores--all average--on Kubo's captain stat charts? Oh, I'm so excited for his upcoming battle.
7. And Aizen/Gin fangirl that I am, I'm just tweaking that fond look that Aizen gave Gin over that murdered third seat into all kinds of crazy.
Dunno why I'm typing so much of the bad grammar. The cleaning fluids from Passover preps have entered my bloodstream. See ya later, after the seder!'